The Terms & Conditions below apply to all customers placing orders with TotalHealthNow Ltd:
We are based in the United Kingdom of Great Britain (England) and we distribute products all over the world. However, if you do not live within the European Union, we can’t send you any electrical goods, foods or supplements as they may not be allowed into your country. Therefore, if you live in Asia, America, Africa, Australia etc, please do not attempt to buy these products from us.
1. Deliveries & Delivery Charges
- The goods will be delivered to you, the buyer, at the address provided by you on the order form
- The risk in the goods shall pass to you upon such delivery taking place
- We aim to despatch your order to you within 3 days, delivery can take a maximum of 7 days. If any problems arise with your order we will contact you by telephone, please supply your telephone number when ordering. The type of service we use depends on the value of the goods & weight of goods being delivered. Shipping for the UK is £5.00 for most items, however for heavy weight items it may be more.
- The following areas or postcodes are classified by us as Mainland UK addresses:We classify as UK mainland areas:All Postcodes in Mainland England, Wales & the following postcodes Mainland Scotland Postcodes:AB1 to AB16, AB21 to AB25, AB30, AB39, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA (except KA27 & KA 28), KY, ML, TD, PA 1 to 19, PH1 to PH13)The following areas or postcodes are classified by us as non-Mainland UK addresses:Scottish Highlands:
AB31 to AB38, AB40 to AB56, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36 to IV40, IV52 to IV54, IV63, KW1 to 14, PA21 to PA38, PH4 to PH 41, PH 49 & 50, HS, IV41 to IV49, IV51, 55 & 56, KA27 & 28, KA 15, 16 &17, PA20, PA41 to 49, PA60 to PA78, PH 42 to PH44, ZENorthern Ireland (BT), Isle of Man (IM), Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of White, Republic of IrelandAdditional postage may be required for delivery of goods to these areas. Please supply your telephone number when ordering
- The minimum chargeable shipping is £2.95 and the shipping is calculated by weight of the order or service used.
- We shall not be liable to you, the buyer, for short delivery of the goods however caused but will provide you with the outstanding goods as soon as is reasonably practical. If however we have not delivered the outstanding goods within 28 days from the first date of delivery you, the buyer, shall be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding good
- Returns – Unconditional money-back guarantee for a full 30 days from your date of purchase.
Total and complete customer satisfaction is our goal. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product(s) (excluding books), for a full refund (less shipping and handling) within 30 days of purchase. Please e-mail or call our Customer Service Department within 30 days from your date of purchase to receive authorisation and return instructions.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All Express delivery services will require a signature on delivery. We cannot be responsible for parcels being under delivered if not signature was obtainable.
- UK Express delivery is guaranteed next working day despatch by either Royal Mail Special Delivery or Next Day Courier Service which will leave the following day. Small items are sent by Special and heavier items by Courier.
- If you order Express Service we cannot be held for any parcel delays by Royal Mail or Couriers but will do our utmost to chase it up for you. Guaranteed is quoted by them but we cannot guarantee these services ourselves.
- All Express delivery services will require a signature on delivery. We cannot be responsible for parcels being under delivered if not signature was obtainable.
- An email confirmation is sent on despatch and in some cases a text message is sent. Most orders will arrive the next day, however please allow up to 5 working days before reporting its non arrival.
- Please provide a delivery address where there is someone available to sign for it, like a neighbour, relative or work address.
- At busy periods such as Christmas, orders may take a little longer, but we will ensure to get all orders out for pre-Christmas delivery. If you prefer an early delivery please select Special or courier.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays in the Royal Mail Delivery Service or couriers but will provide you with details to track your parcel if they are available.
- If a parcel is visibly damaged please check its contents before signing for it.
- We will not be held responsible for any discrepancies in delivery address supplied; if an incorrect delivery address is submitted and the parcel is under delivered we are not held responsible for its loss.
- We cannot be held responsible for under delivered parcels which are not collected on time from your sorting office.
- International Delivery – We can ship overseas subject to extra postage costs, taxes and laws. You will be informed of these costs before we go ahead with shipping your order. You will have an opportunity to cancel your order in case these costs are not satisfactory.
- However, please – DO NOT PLACE ORDER TO OTHER COUNTRIES WITHOUT EMAILING FIRST.
2. Refunds / Returns and Complaint Policy
- Refunds are given if the goods are unsuitable, unobtainable, faulty or damaged subject to the terms below.
- An exchange will be offered & if a replacement is not available or wanted a refund back to the card which was used to purchase the item(s). If for any reason you have received such an item and you feel you need to return it to us, then send to the return address on the back of your parcel or on invoice. Please note this must be within 7 days of receiving your order. Please email us with your order number to inform us of your return, no return will be accepted without an email notification. Please this email for refunds – [email protected]
- If we have no correspondence for the return within 7 days of receiving it, we will issue a credit voucher instead of a refund.
- If the goods are faulty or damaged on arrival then we will refund the full transaction but if the items are no longer required or unsuitable then we will refund the transaction minus the shipping charge
- If the goods are faulty or damaged on arrival, then we will credit you for return shipping. The shipping cost refunded will be that which it would cost us to send it to you. This should be the cheapest method of posting for items up to £30 normal post with certificate of posting or recorded or special delivery for items between £30-£250.
- If we find on arrival of returned goods the item is not damaged or unsuitable we will not pay your shipping or return shipping paid on purchase when we do a refund.
- If an item becomes faulty after 7 days of use it is usually dealt by the manufacturer who we can put you in touch with.
- If you are returning a heavy item, please check with us first, as a photo may be adequate for a refund or exchange instead of paying high shipping costs to return it.
- We will reimburse up to £5.00 unless we have discussed any more before returning your faulty item to us.
- If the goods you receive are unsuitable or no longer required, you must pay shipping the goods back to us.
- Please allow up to 14 days for the refund to appear in your account.
- Please allow up to 14 days for an exchange, however most orders are exchanged within a couple of days.
- All exchanges will require further p&p unless the order was faulty within the first 7 days. The further p+p charge will be the same as the first p+p charged. A cheque or PO will be suitable to send with the exchange payable to ‘Amazing Health Ltd’.
- A handling charge of £3.95 will be charged for all Free shipping refunds
- Proof of purchase is required to receive money back.
- If a product cannot be resold then a full refund would not be given.
- A cancellation charge may be taken for any item which was ordered that is cancelled which amounts to 5-10% of the sale price of the order, unless cancelled on the same day as the order was placed. This charge is for the credit card transaction charge payable by us even after a cancellation.
- It is the customer’s responsibility for the safe return of any item being sent back to us. Please send back any item with proof of purchase. We will not be held responsible for any item lost on its way back to us.
- Items sent back to us must include all original packaging, leaflets, booklets, instructions or inserts that were inside when you received it and in the condition it was received.
- All consumable products are non refundable or exchangeable.
- Any decision of action can only be taken on inspection of the product.
- Replacement items can only be sent out on the return of the original item, unless a satisfactory photo displays the fault.
- We will not exchange or refund goods that are wilfully / accidentally damaged, repaired or modified.
- Any faulty item will be dealt with by having it tested by the manufacturer, the item will be sent off for analysis if damage is not evident to us or it is covered by the manufacturers warranty and it is a warranty issue.
- All returns are down to our discretion.
- We do not give refunds on deposits taken to secure any item on this site.
- There is no refund on goods on special order.
- We do not compensate shipping of any item returned even when faulty after the 7 day period.
- Any item not required and returned after the 7 day period will receive a credit voucher instead of refund.
- The 7 day period quoted is extended for overseas orders to 28 days, due to shipping delays.
- Please provide us at [email protected] your name, contact details plus the details of your complaint and how you would like the issue to be resolved.
- We cannot guarantee that the issue will be resolved as to your expectation, but we will listen and do our best to ensure a fair outcome for you. However, if we find that the fault lies with the workmanship of the therapist, we will rectify the issue within 5 days free of charge.
- All complaints are addressed to the Health Practitioner that was involved in the incident and a written response will be made within 5 working days. If you are happy with the outcome there will be no further action.
- If not, then please contact us again on [email protected] along with the details of your proposed outcome. Again, a written response will be made within 5 working days.
- We always strive to understand concerns and complaints and, where appropriate, learn from them.
- N.B. If we are unable to commit to the 5 working days timeframe, we will notify the patient giving reasons for the delay, and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed (for example, if a practitioner is on holiday).
3. Stock Availability
- Any item advertised on our web site should always be in stock, in the unlikely event that we are out of stock of any item ordered, we shall contact you within 2 working days of the date the goods were ordered, to notify you of a likely delivery date or any other options. We may contact you by Email, Telephone or a Text message.
- You may wait for stock to be replenished.
- Take an alternative product and settle any price difference.
- Get a Credit Voucher
- Get a refund.
4. Methods of Payment
We accept the following methods of payment :
- PayPal, Visa, Master Card, Switch, Delta & Solo securely on line. The amount payable is debited by the merchant bank World Pay on the date and time the order is placed, not when the goods are despatched. This is because of the World Pay system.
- Unless otherwise stated, all our prices include VAT. VAT is charged at 20%.
- Prices can change instantly and with no advanced warning.
- The match does not include auction sites or similar websites
- Price match items are not eligible for further discounts
- Offer limited to one price match per item
- Offer limited to stock availability
- All price matching is subject to change at any time & is at our discretion
- Typing errors will not be matched
6. Web Site Accuracy
- We should be accurate in the information we provide you, but we cannot be held responsible for any displayed information that has since changed after our date of publish.
- Our information is taken from mainly our suppliers and any inaccurate descriptions we would not be held liable for.
- Any typing error making any description inaccurate we will not be held responsible for.
7. Fraud Prevention
- We may require documents of proof of name and address sent to us by email, fax or post before sending any of our orders, particularly for larger transactions, we will notify you by email if this is the case.
- Your IP address is noted when you make a purchase.
- We takes credit card fraud seriously and will prosecute to the highest degree if such action is made on this site.
- We hold the right to decline any order we suspect to be fraudulent.
- Sometimes we may choose not to process an order, due to lack of proofs or correspondence when further security information is required. Such orders will not be processed and the amount not debited from the card used to make the purchase.
- All products are sold on Totalhealthnow.co.uk for experimental purposes only. They should not replace or substitute prescribed medical treatment.
- Any statements for any product mentioned on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your health care professional. TotalHealthNow Ltd does not dispense medical advice, prescribe or diagnose illness. We sell natural health products that may assist the body in its efforts to rebuild and heal itself. Totalhealthnow.co.uk do not recommend you substitute any prescribed medicines you may be taken without sound medical advice.
- We make no claims to the therapeutic effect of any magnet or magnetic products.
- It must be stated that magnetic therapy is NOT a cure but it is known to be a preventative measure from illnesses, a pain reliever, and enhances energy levels and healing processes in the body by testimonials of users.
9. Products Disclaimer
- It must be stated that our products are NOT a cure. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your health care professional. TotalHealthNow Ltd does not dispense medical advice, prescribe or diagnose illness. We sell natural health products that may assist the body in its efforts to rebuild and heal itself. TotalHealthNow.co.uk do not recommend you substitute any prescribed medicines you may be taken without sound medical advice.
- The use of any product on our site is solely the responsibility of the intended user we will not be held responsible for an injury, accident, misuse or illness that may occur from any product bought from us.
- Any defects would be dealt with by the manufacturers and we are not to be held responsible for any item causing any damage or illness or accident. Any product bought from us which is supposedly defective will be sent to the manufacturer for analysis. As we do not produce any items but are distributors of all our products we would not be responsible to deal with defective items after 7 days of receiving an item.
- Our products are sold mainly through word of mouth and we will not be liable for any product not meeting to the requirement of the user.
- Our products are not scientifically tested they are sold on the basis that they have worked for others.
- Any side effects experienced from a product on our site will be the responsibility of the user. We will try to give accurate descriptions as best possible where required but further information can be obtained from emailing us.
10. Services Disclaimer
- I recognise that the therapist does not heal, cure or diagnose illness, disease or any other physical or mental condition. I understand that this treatment is not a suitable for medical examination, diagnosis or treatment. While I recognise that all due care will be taken by the therapist, I am aware that my participation in the treatment is voluntary.
- I accept responsibility for my own health and well-being, and for my participating in the methods, treatments and nutritional suggestions made during my treatment and aftercare advice with Konstantinos Kapelas and Total Health Now Ltd.
- If you are currently on medication that needs regular monitoring please make your GP/Consultant aware that you are following a health programme, which includes treatments and supplementation, as your medication may require change in dosage gradually.
- I understand that all fees are due at the end or prior of each session and that all the suggested nutritional supplements will be charged for separately, and that a fee may be charged if at least twenty-four hours notice is not given for rescheduled or cancelled appointment.