- Blue-green algae, are microscopic organisms that are naturally present in lakes and streams. Blue Green Algae is probably the oldest or first life forms.
- Algae is the most nutrient-dense and perfectly-balanced wholefood with an extraordinarily complete content of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and live enzymes.
- Algae provide over 80% of the oxygen in the earth and provide a staple diet for countless plants and animals.
- Blue Green Algae contains the very important Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) of Omega-3 alpha linolenic, Omega-3 eicosapentanoic and Omega-3 docosahexaenoic, plus Omega-6 linoleic.
- One of the only vegetarian sources of vitamin B12, providing 133% of the RDA.
- Contains 60% high quality protein.
- Highest beta-carotene content per gram of any food – a provitamin that boosts the immune system and scavenges free radicals that can cause oxidative damage in the body.
- Richest known source of chlorophyll, which can help our bodies in cell regeneration, blood purification and general detoxification.
- Enzyme active for complete and easy absorption.
- Contains the full spectrum of trace minerals.
For more info visit www.totalhealthnowshop.co.uk