This recipe is so simple yet so delectable! You will make these over and over again!
The instructions below, can make about 10 delicious portions depending on the sizes you desire! Keeps for one week when refrigerated.
– 1 cup of almonds
– 1 tables spoon of coconut oil
– 1/2 cups of dried mulberries
– 2 cups dates
– 1 cup of water from soaked dates
– 1 cup of cashew nuts
– 2 full table spoons of coconut oil
– 3 table spoons of raw cocoa powder
1. Process the almond nuts, mulberries and coconut oil in the food processor until smooth.
2. Press crust onto pan. I use a potato masher to do it:)
3. Soak dates in one cup of water for 3 to 4 hours
4. To make the filling, blend (I use high speed blender) the cashews, dates plus soaked water, coconut oil, cocoa powder. Blend until smooth and adjust to taste. (might need some extra water).
5. Pour the mixture onto the crust. Remove air bubbles by tapping the pan on a table.
6. Place in the fridge until firm.
7. Decorate with blueberries or raspberries!