- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbl agave syrup or 1/2 cups of soaked Mulberries
- 2 tbl coconut butter, warmed to liquefy
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch Celctic sea salt or Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa butter or coconut butter, warmed to liquefy
- 3 tbl cocoa powder or cocoa paste
- 1 tbl lucuma
- 2 tbl agave syrup
Make the caramel cream first by combining all ingredients in a food processor until smooth. The smoothness of the mixture will depend on the strength of your machine.
Then make the chocolate by combining all ingredients in a food processor or simply stir in a bowl with a whisk or fork ensuring any lumps are broken down until smooth. Pour the chocolate into each egg mould so half is filled. Then spoon some caramel cream into the mould. Then pour over some more chocolate so there is no trace of the filling. Set in the fridge or freezer to set.