Do you suffer from symptoms such as low energy, unexplained weight gain or loss, changes in mood, dry skin, or muscle aches? You may be suffering from an imbalance of your thyroid hormones.
Find out how well your thyroid gland is functioning with our simple, at-home thyroid check.
- Tests for Free Thyroxine (FT4) and Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH) which are the key thyroid markers
- Simple at-home finger-prick blood test, with no in-person interaction required
- Provides hospital-standard, easy-to-read traffic light results
- Provides clear guidance as to what to do next
- Receive expert advice to better support your overall health
- Customers must be aged 18 years or over to take this test. This test is not available to customers who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Only available in the UK
What We Test For:
- Thyroxine (T4)
Thyroxine (T4) is a hormone made by the thyroid gland. We measure levels of Free T4, which is a key marker for thyroid function.
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH)
We also measure Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) which is the pituitary (brain) hormone that controls the thyroid gland.