Inflammation (CRP) Test
Check levels of inflammation in your body with this simple test
Identify risk of damage or deterioration in your body that you may not be aware of
Risk marker for heart disease, stroke, chronic conditions and infections
- Test for high-sensitivity CRP, the most important marker for inflammation
- Simple at-home finger-prick blood test. No social interaction required
- Provides hospital-standard, easy-to-read traffic light results
- Supporting guidance provided to help you make effective lifestyle changes
- Receive advice to better support your overall health
- Customers must be aged 18 years or over to take this test. This test is not available to customers who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Only available in the UK
How the inflammation test can help
The good news is that this type of inflammation can be detected and monitored using the Inflammation (CRP) Test. Raised levels of CRP are not specific to any disease but can tell you if you have inflammation and whether you need to make lifestyle changes or visit your GP.
By using our quick and easy home-to-laboratory finger-prick blood test, you will get your results within 5 days, and you will receive advice on whether your results are acceptable, if lifestyle changes are required, or if a visit to your GP is recommended. Lifestyle guidance is also provided.
Being aware of your CRP level is the first step to making positive changes. It is also easy to track your levels of inflammation over time.
Take steps to change your life for the better