- TIGHTENS Skin.
- HELPS Digestion.
- REMOVES Cellulite.
- STIMULATES Circulation.
- INCREASES Cell Renewal.
- CLEANS Lymphatic System (vital for cleansing toxins from the body)
- REMOVES Dead Skin Layers.
- STRENGTHENS Immune System (clean lymph = better immunity)
- IMPROVES Exchange between Cells.
- STIMULATES the Glands, thus helping ALL of the
Body Systems to perform at PEAK EFFICIENCY!
How To Do Skin Brushing
- Buy a NATURAL, NOT synthetic, bristle brush, since it does NOT SCRATCH the surface of your skin. Your skin will be able to withstand a harsh brush (do not worry) although do not brush over open skin or cuts or just after waxing or hair removal.
- Buy a brush with a LONG handle, so that you’re ABLE to get to the areas of your body, that are not easy to reach, when doing your own Skin Brushing.
- Skin Brush, before showering or bathing, at least ONCE per day, and TWICE, if possible.
- Do NOT wet your skin, since it will NOT have the SAME Effect, because this stretches your skin.
- Do LIGHTER Strokes over and around your breasts, but do NOT brush the nipples. Do not brush the face either as the skin is thinner.
- Brush each part of your Body several times VIGOROUSLY, COMPLETELY brushing your WHOLE body.
- Brush the soles of your feet FIRST, because the nerve endings there affect your WHOLE body, next Brush your ankles, calves, and thighs, then brush across your stomach and your buttocks and lastly brush your hands to your arms.
- ALWAYS skin brush towards the heart.
- Do circular counter-clockwise strokes on your abdomen.
10. Take a WARM bath or shower, which should always be followed by a COOL rinse at the end to INVIGORATE blood circulation and STIMULATE surface warmth.
11. Wash your brush every few weeks in water and allow it DRY (do not use the brush when the bristles are wet).
Directions For Skin Brushing