- Kinesiology is a safe, natural, effective and complete complementary therapy.
- It is a way of detecting imbalances in the body through muscle monitoring.
- Kinesiology was devised by an American Chiropractor, Dr George Goodheart in 1964.
- Brian Butler who set up the first school, The Academy of Systematic Kinesiology, brought it to the UK in 1975.
- Through muscle monitoring you can quickly identify precisely what is involved in any imbalance found e.g. Nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, emotional upset, food sensitivities, structural misalignments, poor energy flow or negative beliefs.
- Treatment is then given according to the feedback the person’s body gives via muscle monitoring.
- It may include acupressure, light touch, nutrition, gentle manipulation (no clicking) Bach (or other) flower remedies, and/or energy balancing.
- This holistic approach of simultaneously treating all the aspects of a person (emotional, nutritional, structural, and energetic) ensures a quicker, more thorough return to health.
- Kinesiologists do not just use one muscle to test for imbalances. Each muscle is related to an organ or a gland, and so using one muscle would not give accurate results.
- Systematic Kinesiology is not about asking the body verbal questions.
- Kinesiologists do not diagnose. They find imbalances, and find out what will bring the body back into balance.