Raw Chocolate Making Class
Come and join a chocolate-making class and learn how quick and easy it is to make your very own chocolate.
Saturday, 12th of November at 10.00-13.00 @ Lana's Kitchen in Streatham
The best thing about it is that it tastes rich, creamy and sweet …eaten this way it’s also an appetite suppressant so great if you’re trying to lose weight too!
…and it just happens to be dairy-free, gluten-free, wheat-free and sugar-free …vegan and vegetarian and good for people on special diets too!
In this inspirational class you’ll experience the art of raw, organic handmade chocolate making.
…so you can eat them any time without a hint of guilt, and that includes breakfast!
Schedule this fun and educational class that reveals what you’ve been waiting to hear …yes chocolate is good for you!
In Lana's Raw Chocolate Making Class you’ll...
- Discover how to make and decorate your own delicious and nutritious chocolates and truffles.
- Find out about chocolate, raw cacao, natural sweeteners, superfoods
- Everything free from refined sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy
- Easy recipes, no cooking involved, no experience necessary
- Take home what you make, plus info sheets and recipes you can use again and again
- demonstration of FOUR different chocolate recipes incl. truffles
- participate in making the chocolate and choosing flavours/textures
- Discover how to use natural sweeteners like coconut sugar, agave, coconut nectar blossom, xylitol and stevia in your chocolate making
- All the recipes taught in the class are specifically designed to suit children taste – and get them to eat more nutritional & vitamin rich superfoods.
- take home what we make (this would cost around £15 in the shops)
We can only secure your place once payment is received. If you can not attend once the payment is made then you will be able to use it towards the next course depending on availability.
CALL US NOW - 0845 689 1231 (Local Rate)
I have just had the pleasure of attending one of Lanas wonderful Raw Chocolate cooking classes. I was surprised at how easy it was to make raw chocolate and the information given about the nutritional benefits and history of Chocolate were phenomenal! Lana was organized, easy to comprehend and provided a thorough base for us to be able to effortlessy make chocolate on our own in the future! It was a lovely way to spend my morning, recieving knowledge, love and CHOCOLATE!! We all took home our delicious box of raw chocolate and truffles at the end which I'll definitely enjoy! Thank you Lana!!"
- Katia Boustani, London