What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional therapy uses food and supplements to enhance health and well-being. Nutrients in food have a powerful effect on the body, when used correctly, they can help you achieve significant improvements to your health. You do not have to cut out all those foods which you enjoy. You do not have to go on a crash diet. Instead, it is about long-term planning and a balanced approach to everyday healthy eating, by making simply changes to your diet.
Nutrition can play a vital role in improving health and vitality in many areas such as:
- Reproductive health including PCOS, Endometriosis, PMS and menopause
- Heart health
- Weight management
- Mental health
- Fertility and pregnancy
- Childhood development and learning
- Skin conditions such as acne, eczema or psoriasis
- Boosting immunity
- Energy levels
- Improving digestion
- Helping with allergies
- Enhancing sports performance
Who needs Nutritional Therapy?
Following a good diet is relevant to everyone but it is particularly important if any of these statements are true for you:
- I find it hard to concentrate and learn
- My children are having learning difficulty at school
- I find that my mood can change throughout the day
- My energy dips mid afternoon
- I find it very hard to wake up in the morning
- I am always suffering from coughs and colds
- My hands and feet are always cold
- I always feel bloated
- I am struggling to loose weight
- I am not sure which food is best for me
- I can"t function without my morning coffee
- I want to improve my sporting performance
A Nutritional Therapy Consultation
Lana offers private consultations in South London and via Skype if you are unable to travel. During your first consultation, Lana will take you through a series of questions to help her assess your current state of health and the best course of action to achieve your goals. She will give you a personalised plan including, diet, supplements and lifestyle. During your subsequent follow-up sessions she will review your progress and adjust your plan accordingly. Throughout your time as Total Health Now client Lana will always be available on email or the telephone to answer your questions and support your progress.