58-60 Marchmont Street, London, WC1N 1AB, T: 0845 689 1231 E: email@example.com
The Colonic Hydromat has a built-in water treatment system. This specialist system purifies the water in three ways:
Total Health Now Clinic places the utmost importance of effectiveness of procedure, comfort and safety. This is achieved by operating a therapist-assisted ‘closed system’ of colonic hydrotherapy, which maintains the privacy and dignity of the patient, as there is no open evacuation and, as such, no unpleasant odors are experienced.
Total Health Now Clinic uses unique high-tech and tested equipment to provide safe, reliable and efficient therapy. The Colon Hydromat has been manufactured in Germany by Hermann Apparatebau GmBH. Reviews and industry specialists consider it to be one of the best in providing maximum comfort to the patient.
Approved and certified by ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485:2003, and CE (European Union)
- It removes particulate matter.
- The filtering process reduces the amount of chlorine in the water.
- By using ultraviolet light, it destroys 99.9% of bacteria and viruses that may be present in unfiltered water.
- A completely integrated cleansing and disinfection system with stainless steel UV canister, keeping the system sterile between patients.
- Chemical free - no harmful bi-products or chemicals added to water.
- The UV light effectively kills E.coli, viruses, mould spores, fungi, oocysts (cryptosporidium and giardia), bacteria and other microbiological contaminants.
- Highest quality heavy duty filter housings used.
- The housing’s large diameter inlet and outlet promotes less pressure drop and better flow dynamics.
- All housings are made from NSF approved materials – the same used for drinking water applications.
- Our filters have a greater surface area when compared to our competitors who commonly use small 2.5” x 5” filters. The Colonic Hydromat larger filtration system enables a larger waste holding capacity that maximizes contaminant removal, and improved water pressure and flow characteristics.