58-60 Marchmont Street, London, WC1N 1AB, T: 0845 689 1231 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
Colon hydrotherapy is a deep cleansing treatment for the large intestine. The process involves gently bathing the colon by infusing warmed water into the lower bowel via the rectum. The water used will have been purified and filtered, and the temperature is controlled in order to maintain maximum comfort. Whilst the process can at times cause a little discomfort, it is in no way painful.
Colon hydrotherapy allows the water to bathe the large intestine. The large intestine is corrugated in shape and, as such, the water is able to flow in and all around these areas, to help wash out trapped debris. The process encourages the bowels to start expelling the water and waste at a gentle rate. The water and waste is expelled through a tube, and the therapist will examine and monitor the contents of the bowel.
Book a FREE 15mins Health Consultation Call
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Benefits Colon Hydrotherapy
- Hydrating the colon
- Reducing the toxic overload
- Increasing vitality and performance
- Reducing sluggishness and bloating
- Detoxification, achieving a clearer complexion
- Headaches / Migraines
- Skin Problems
- Kick starting a weight management programme
- Allergies and intolerances
- Constipation and flatulence
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Who is it for?
Colon Hydrotherapy is beneficial to people of many ages, with different health concerns, including:
- • Allergies • Arthritis • Asthma • Atonic (sluggish) colon • Bad breath • Body odour • Candida • Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) • Cramping and discomfort
- • Constipation • Diarrhoea • Diverticulitis • Foul smelling stools • Gas and flatulence • Headaches • Impacted colon • Incomplete bowel motions • Irregular bowel motions • Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- • Food intolerances • Liver conditions • Migraines • Menstrual problems • Multiple sclerosis • Oedema • Parasites • Skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and acne • Thyroid conditions