58-60 Marchmont Street, London, WC1N 1AB, T: 0845 689 1231 E: email@example.com
What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
Colon hydrotherapy is a deep cleansing treatment for the large intestine. The process involves gently bathing the colon by infusing warmed water into the lower bowel via the rectum. The water used will have been purified and filtered, and the temperature is controlled in order to maintain maximum comfort. Whilst the process can at times cause a little discomfort, it is in no way painful.
Colon hydrotherapy allows the water to bathe the large intestine. The large intestine is corrugated in shape and, as such, the water is able to flow in and all around these areas, to help wash out trapped debris. The process encourages the bowels to start expelling the water and waste at a gentle rate. The water and waste is expelled through a tube, and the therapist will examine and monitor the contents of the bowel.
Book a FREE 15mins Health Consultation Call
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Benefits Colon Hydrotherapy
- Hydrating the colon
- Reducing the toxic overload
- Increasing vitality and performance
- Reducing sluggishness and bloating
- Detoxification, achieving a clearer complexion
- Headaches / Migraines
- Skin Problems
- Kick starting a weight management programme
- Allergies and intolerances
- Constipation and flatulence
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Who is it for?
Colon Hydrotherapy is beneficial to people of many ages, with different health concerns, including:
- • Allergies • Arthritis • Asthma • Atonic (sluggish) colon • Bad breath • Body odour • Candida • Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) • Cramping and discomfort
- • Constipation • Diarrhoea • Diverticulitis • Foul smelling stools • Gas and flatulence • Headaches • Impacted colon • Incomplete bowel motions • Irregular bowel motions • Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- • Food intolerances • Liver conditions • Migraines • Menstrual problems • Multiple sclerosis • Oedema • Parasites • Skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and acne • Thyroid conditions
My treatment was excellent and the therapist was really good. I wasn't able to commit to another appointment straight away because of childcare issues, but I will hopefully be back soon. Everything was on-time and the aftercare advice was really good.- Sarah H
Thank you so much for going the extra mile to accommodate me at such short notice. I felt very well taken care of by Leanne all the way through my treatment. She did an excellent job and I will definitely book in the near future for a second treatment.- Yvonne
The young lady had a brilliant balance of friendliness to put me at ease and professionalism, she was really good caring & knowledgeable giving full explanation before during and after treatment I was made to feel cared for and comfortable. I felt so much better afterwards I will book again & recommend- Julie H
Thank you for providing such a high standard of treatment.