An incredibly flavorful crackers made with pates and raw nori sheets. Each cracker is hand made and dehydrated and maintaining all the vital nutrients. An extremely nutritious snack for everyday energy and vitality.
– A combination of flaxseed and any other ground seeds/nuts of choice to equal about 1 1/2 cups. I used flax, cashew and sunflower.
– 1 tsp Kelp powder
– Half a bunch of Parsley & Coriander
– few dashes garlic powder
– juice of 1/2 lemon (if it doesn’t have much juice, use the whole thing)
– 2 sheets of Nori cut in square shapes
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. Put a few big tablespoonfuls on a sheet of nori and spread around. Spread all the way to the edges.
3. Dehydrate until they reach your desired consistency. I dehydrated mine until they were crispy like crackers.